The aim of this one day course is to teach you about ways of coping with stressful situations and how to reduce the feelings of anxiety, depression and anger that are produced by the challenges carers can face.
- Understanding stress: What is stress and why does it happen?
- Identifying the signs, symptoms and causes of stress
- It’s only stressful if it matters
- The Global stressors v the presenting stressors
- The link between your beliefs, perceptions and your experience of stress
- Reacting or Responding?
- Managing stress: Learn practical insights, tools and techniques to manage stress
- Focus your mental energy, think positively and respond proactively
- Combat stress – great techniques to reduce feelings of stress and frustration
- Preventing stress: Interrupt the stress reaction before it occurs
- Prevent anger and conflict escalating in relationships
What will I get out of it?
- Strategies to deal with stress and manage different situations effectively
- Techniques to relax reducing potential health risks and enhancing for personal wellbeing
- The ability to help yourself and others identify and manage stress for a more effectively
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07880561075 for more details