The aim of this one day course is to share strategies which will focus on the wellbeing of the individual teacher. This course gives you the opportunity to share around the challenges teachers face and it is very much about ‘stressing the positives’ and building individual resilience.
- Understanding stress: What is stress and why does it happen?
- Identifying the signs, symptoms and causes of stress
- It’s only stressful if it matters
- The Global stressors v the presenting stressors for teachers
- Mindful Stress Management for the classroom
- The link between your beliefs, perceptions and your experience of stress
- Reacting or Responding?
- Managing stress: Learn practical insights, tools and techniques to manage stress
- Focus your mental energy, think positively and respond proactively
- Combat stress with mindfulness – great techniques to reduce feelings of stress and frustration
- Preventing stress: Interrupt the stress reaction before it occurs
- Prevent anger and conflict escalating in relationships
What will I get out of it?
- Strategies to deal with stress and manage different situations effectively
- Techniques to relax reducing potential health risks and enhancing for personal wellbeing
- The ability to help yourself and others identify and manage stress far a more effectively
Contact email@example.com or ring 01273 236779 for more details